Friday, December 6, 2013

How do you DIY Pipe and Drape Backdrop?

How do you DIY Pipe and Drape Backdrop? Just wondering how its done. Is it a hardly task that make your own backdrop? I seek for the answer, and share it with you.


pipe and drape
pipe and drape
I've heard of pipe and drape but have no try, days ago I do a diy pipe and drape for wedding, so some experiences I have. DIY Pipe and Drape Wedding seems not a hardly work, to we clients, RK Pipe and Drape has capability to to produce and supply these full types equipments, I gain help from the manufacturer.
pipe and drape
pipe and drape
Some detail informations about diy pipe and drape on site www.rkpipeanddrape.com, I found this website. If you want to buy your own and do it yourself pipe and drape, I mightily suggest you to click the link and read posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment